Thursday, April 16, 2009

My inspiration








































Welcome to my new photography blog! Hope you stop by from time to time and let me know what you think. My dream is to someday be good enough so that someone asks me either where I had them taken or if I will take some photographs for them. Surprisingly, I've already been asked a few times if I'm a "professional" photographer! Not even close. Just a mom with a passion to learn and get memorable photos of my own kids and perhaps someday, make a little money of it!



4 comments:

The Lovebugs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lovebugs said...

Not sure what I did....this commenting is different! Anyway, I love it!

Stephanie said...

I think they're beautiful and as I always say you do an awesome job!!!! I'd hire you in a heartbeat!

Scrapper54 said...

I think your work is fantastic. I'm so glad you share it with us. I agree with Stephanie - I'd hire you, too!